Contamination Monitors - T401
T401 Contamination Monitor
The TracercoTM T401 contamination monitors are suitable for those working in oil & gas, medical and life sciences, nuclear, CBRNe and emergency services, NDT, manufacturing, and environmental and waste management industries.
The TracercoTM monitors benefit from high-level functionality with added environmental tolerance, and they are a highly cost-effective monitor where intrinsic safety is not a concern.
TracercoTM T401 contamination monitor is particularly suited to the detection of radioactive contamination, and this typically arises where man-made or naturally occurring isotopes are processed. This includes nuclear power, land remediation, research and development and medicine applications.
They also offer a number of additional key features, such as operational reliability, a direct surface ability mode and peak reading to make life easier for the worker.
The TracercoTM T401 provides excellent sensitivity for the detection of alpha and beta radiation. Other benefits include:
- Dual bar graph meter display: 0-1000cps
- Digital numeric display provides automatic direct translation to Bq/cm2 for 14+ pre-programmed nuclides, natural and man-made
- Detachable radiation probe with up to 1.5 metres of extendable cable
- Optional extension arm for surveying contaminated pipework, drains, laboratory floors and so on
- Probe stepwise rotatable through 90° for internal surface measurements
- Backlight facility
- Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction and modular integrated electronics provide an all-weather instrument
- Minimal servicing and maintenance costs