Eddy Current Testing Technology
A fully updated Eddy Current Testing Technology textbook that meets and exceeds ISO9712, CGSB, ASNT, and CSWIP theoretical requirements for Level 1 & 2 certification.
This new textbook edition comes in hardcover with lamination for longer durability. Several new topics have been added to enable individuals to effectively apply Eddy Current Testing techniques to achieve a quality inspection, this includes:
- Theoretical Concepts: mathematical formulas support by worked examples, self-assessment questions, new graphs and tables are utilized to help illustrate theory concepts.
- Acquisition Techniques: a wide collection of real-life inspection applications are discussed with tips and guidelines.
- Analysis Methodologies: signal pattern recognition, sizing, flaw positioning methods, and reporting techniques are explained in detail with examples.
- Ferromagnetic Inspections: a completely new topic that outlines data acquisition and analysis.
- Technical Justification: concepts and principles for conducting case studies and qualifications.
- Inspection Procedures: awareness and guidelines for preparing effective procedures.
Can’t find what you need? Let’s talk