Advanced high Performance
Eddy current testing
advanced eddy current testing
The MIZ-200 eddy current instrument can handle the most demanding environments with ease. Offered in both tubing and surface array configurations, MIZ-200 is ideal for applications within Balance-of-Plant/Power Generation, Transportation and Oil and Gas markets.
Rugged design, advanced performance
Features include a rugged cast aluminum case designed to withstand the bumps and drops that inevitably happen in inspection environments. The sealed and fanless unit will withstand dust and water resulting in improved reliability and reduced replacement costs.
MIZ-200 is a fully portable, battery operated, remote data acquisition unit delivering significant benefits including an industry leading signal to noise ratio to improve probability of detection in industrial environments. Designed with operator ease of use in mind, the MIZ-200 automatically recognizes the probe type connected to it and configures its internal multiplexor accordingly.
MIZ-200 works in conjunction with Zetec’s Velocity software providing a powerful, integrated solution customized for the specific needs of the Balance of Plant Power Generation market. With software modules covering acquisition, analysis and data management, Velocity delivers the advanced analysis and reporting the market demands.
When the MIZ-200 is used along with the Zetec Surface Array Flex Probe plus Velocity Acquisition and Analysis Software, it’s a complete solution engineered to work better together. Zetec delivers the highest performance, most dependable and fastest surface inspection solution in the market.
Better reliability, lower replacement costs
- The rugged cast aluminum case is designed to withstand the bumps and drops that inevitably happen in inspection environments
- The sealed and fanless unit will withstand dust and water — no moving parts or exposed openings
- Utilize and take advantage of new probe technologies today and in the future
Greater inspection accuracy
- Industry leading signal to noise ratio improves probability of detection
- Enhanced capabilities for inspecting a greater variety of materials
Easy to use, anywhere
- Fully portable, light weight, battery operated
- Automatically recognizes the probe type connected to it and configures its internal multiplexor accordingly
The data analysis you need
- Works with Zetec’s Velocity software to deliver a powerful, integrated solution customized for the specific needs of the Balance of Plant Power Generation market
- With software modules covering acquisition, analysis and data management, Velocity delivers the advanced analysis and reporting the market demands
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||4.2 in x 11.7 in x 12.8 in|
|Weight||14.7 lbs (6.7 kg) with batteries|
|Battery||8 hrs (typical), hot swappable|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion rechargeable|
|Power||115/230 VAC and self switching|
|Computer Interface||LAN 10/1000 Base T|
|Operating Temperature||23F to 113F (-5C to 45C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4F to 140F (-20C to 60C)|
|Number of Frequencies||Up to 160|
|Frequency Range||5Hz to 4MHz (8 channels)|
|Sampling Rate||Up to 40,000 Hz|
|Injection Modes||Continuous and Super-Multiplex|
|Voltage PP||0 -20v|
|Gain||23-58 dB in 1dB steps|
|Rotating Probe||Single Built in Control|
|Array Probe (CXB & X-Probe)||Yes|
|Surface Array Probe||128 Elements With Built in Control|
|French Probes||Yes – Saturation Coil Drive|
|RFT Array||8 Absolute & 8 Differential Channels|
|RFT||Low Voltage (Built in); High Voltage (with External Amp)|
|Pusher||3D (requires Power Supply); 10D (requires Power Supply)|
The lightweight, but extraordinarily strong case can take sharp jolts and abusive handling. The large wheels and fold down handle make the case easy to transport. Ship your instrument anywhere and have confidence it will be well protected.
The integrated carry pins on the corners of the MIZ-200 make it easy to attach either an over-the-shoulder carrying strap or a carry handle. Either way, you’ll have a convenient way to carry your instrument between inspections.