for eddy current testing
Advanced Eddy current instrument
Superior Flaw Detection and Faster Inspections
Our MIZ-21B handheld eddy current tester is a powerful handheld tester on the market for testing cracks, heat damage and corrosion. The MIZ-21B incorporates dual-frequency and digital conductivity testing with nonconductive coating thickness measurement. It operates with an industry standard 50-ohm probe drive resulting in an optimum balance between probe input and instrument output. The price point is of exceptional value for a dedicated eddy current instrument that finds more defects in less time.
Wheel Bead Seat Inspection
Our Bead Seat Probes can detect cracks in the early stages, so you can repair or replace damaged wheels before bigger problems arise. And you can inspect the region around the wheel with just one pass, greatly increasing throughput.
Airframe Fastener Row Inspection
The MIZ-21B and the Reflection Sliding Probe work together for rapid detection of longitudinal fatigue cracks between fastener holes, such as lap splices.
C-scan Display for Fastener Holes.
Get the “big picture” in fastener holes inspection with the C-scan display. This effective method works with an indexing rotating scanner when fasteners are removed.
The MIZ-21B plots probe response to the test and reference specimens over a range of frequencies. This helps you choose the probe’s optimum operating frequency for each application.
Incorporating the power of frequency testing, digital conductivity testing and nonconductive coating thickness measurement
• Featuring seven different eddy current data display modes: XY Impedance Plane, Bar Graph, Triggered Sweep, Auto Sweep (slow or fast), C-scan, Digital Conductivity
• Allowing you to digitally mark up to 10 display points on the screen
Easy to Use
- Eight-second data buffer with adjustable cursor window
- High-resolution, high-contrast, backlit display
- Easy selection for alpha-numeric names
- Uncomplicated, single-layer menu is easy to use
- Major control buttons can be operated with right or left hand
- Ergonomically designed handles